The AINDT Announces The 54th Annual General Meeting of the AINDT is to be held...
- Date: Friday 29th October, 2021
- Time: 5:00pm AEST
- Location: Rendezvous Hotel, 328 Flinders St, Melbourne VIC 3000 (dependent on COVID restrictions at the time of the meeting).
The AGM is a time to celebrate and reflect on achievements and look forward to the coming year. It is also a great opportunity to network with colleagues and peers.
All financial members of the AINDT are eligible to attend the AGM. Members unable to attend may nominate another member to act as proxy on their behalf.
To obtain a proxy form please email [email protected]
Statements of Income and Expenditure for the period 1/7/20 to 30/6/21 and Statements of Assets and Liabilities as at 30/6/21 will be distributed at the AGM.
- Attendees / Apologies / Proxies.
- Disclosure of interest.
- Confirmation of the Minutes of the 53rd AGM held via Microsoft Teams on the 9th October 2020
- Business arising from the Minutes.
- Receipt of the 54th Annual Report.
- Receipt and acceptance of the Statements of Income and Expenditure for the period 1/7/20 to 30/6/21 and Statements of Assets and Liabilities as at 30/6/21.
- Appointment of auditor.
- a) Ratification of Office Bearers (Directors): for 2021–2022 and b) Ratification of Federal Councillors (Regional & Office Bearers) for 2021 – 2022 Nominees as per Branch AGM Minutes and 54th Federal Council Meeting.