While it has been a challenging year for all of us in one way or another, the pandemic allowed the AINDT to make the leap into offering our Members and Certificate Holders a service that has been talked about for some time with the ‘AINDT Webinar Series’.
This series of specifically trailered webinars launched in May this year, and since then has seen 16 presentations delivered to over 1,000 registered people from world leading NDT and CM experts, practitioners and suppliers covering topics including…
- AS vs ISO Standards Gap Analysis for UT, RT, ET;
- Introduction to Computed and Digital Radiography;
- Introduction to Membership & Certification Portal;
- Introduction to NDT;
- ISO 17025 and NATA Minimum Requirements for Compliance;
- AINDT NDE 4.0 Committee Formation;
- Detect, Size and Report Weld Integrity using TFM and PAUT;
- Pipeline Hazardous Materials & Safety Admin ‘Mega Rule’ and Safety Analytical Requirements;
- Ultrasonic Inspection of Bolts, Pins & Shafts, and many more.
The feedback received from attendees has been nothing short of incredible, and many have already started asking what we have lined up for 2021. While we are not yet able to confirm specific topics, we can assure you that the program is only going to get bigger and more diverse next year with some amazing topics and speakers being lined up, and we would like to thank everyone who was able to attend and be part of these presentations during the year.
We would like to especially thank all our Presenters who took the time to bring so much valuable industry information to our Members and Certificate Holders.
If you have any requests or suggestions for future webinar topics in 2021, please let us know so we can make it happen for you by contacting the AINDT Federal Office on +61 3 9486 9267 or email [email protected]