Advanced NDT Technicians - FIFO
Stork is a value-driven Global provider of fully integrated operations, maintenance, modifications and asset integrity services. By setting new standards of excellence in Resources, Power and Defence sectors, we aim to be in the industry reference. Every day, everywhere.
About the Position
Stork has an immediate opportunity for suitably qualified Advanced NDT Technicians:
- Fulltime Roles
- FIFO from Adelaide/Brisbane
- PAUT (TFM experience highly desirable) and/or DRT
The role will be responsible for providing Advanced Inspection and Integrity services for clients operating within a variety of industries. You will also have good client relationship building skills and the ability to work autonomously. Base salaries offered will be commensurate to the candidate's qualifications, experience and location of work plus super, allowances, overtime etc.
- Practical experience in relevant discipline
- An understanding of NATA requirements
- Experience in an In-service inspection environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail and safety
- IRATA Rope Access Level 1,2 & 3 (advantageous)
- Other qualifications (AICIP, ECT and offshore) will be an advantage
- Apply their breadth of professional qualifications in multiple methods to carry out inspections according to maintenance program specifications and best technical practice.
- Maintaining & capturing records of results
- Work independently alongside a small team
- Comply with the requirements of the company's quality system
- Translate NDT codes, standards, specifications, and procedures into NDT instructions adapted to the actual working conditions
If you have the required skills and experience, you are encouraged to apply by submitting your CV to [email protected].
Stork offer a strong supportive team environment, professional development opportunities and remuneration commensurate with experience.
Stork Australia is proudly an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.