Stork is a value-driven Global provider of fully integrated operations, maintenance, modifications and asset integrity services. By setting new standards of excellence in Resources, Power and Defence sectors, we aim to be in the industry reference. Every day, everywhere.
About the Position
Stork has a number of opportunities opportunities available for a qualified and experienced Plant Inspector to cover outages from October 2021 to December 2021. You will ideally have extensive experience in a similar inspection role, with Non Destructive Testing qualifications
Casual and/or Fulltime roles available.
The role will be responsible for providing Inspection and Integrity services on pressure vessels and tanks with a strong commitment to QHSE and client relationship building skills
- AICIP Inspector Certificate with API 653, API 510 and API 570 or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrable experience
- Experience working effectively with internal and external stakeholders such as peers, staff groups (outside the formal line of authority), senior management, external vendors etc.
- High attention to detail and safety
- Other NDT qualifications are desirable
- Develop scopes of work for inspection of pressure vessels and tanks
- Maintaining & capturing records of results
- Develop all scopes of work for repair work to pressure vessels and tanks
- Provide reliability engineering support and deliver reliability improvement projects.
- Perform all works associated with asset inspection programs within timeframes, to budget and in a safe manner as directed.
If you have the required skills and experience, you are encouraged to apply by submitting your CV to [email protected].
Stork offer a strong supportive team environment, professional development opportunities and remuneration commensurate with experience.
Stork Australia is proudly an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.