AINDT Federal office have recently sent out letters to all our members to renew their membership with us for 2019/20. This year will see AINDT continue to improve our services and remain relevant to you and the industry as we are undertaking many exciting challenges including...
The launch of the AINDT Membership and Certification Portal.
In development for over 2 years now, we are extremely proud and excited to get this service off the ground which was created to offer members a one-stop-shop to access and manage all your AINDT certification in one easy-to-use place.
Key features of the Portal include;
- The ability to view all your current AINDT certifications and methods;
- The ability to keep track of your expired and lapsed certifications;
- The ability to make applications for new certification methods and AINDT membership;
- The ability to update your company details and profile to ensure you receive all the latest news, updates and offers from AINDT.
In addition, we will also be taking the time to contact all our members to ask them about how they feel about the value of their membership and service via our AINDT Survey. This survey is designed to look at a range of service areas offered by the Institute, and provide us with a better understanding of what we are not only doing right, but also what you would like to see from us in 2019 and beyond.
Other big initiatives for us this year include;
- Improved communication with members via our new look e-Newsletter and e-Journal magazine;
- Refreshed AINDT website with live event calendar and online registration for Tech Nights & Social Events;
- Online applications to assist members better promote their services & skills via a Digital Work Passport;
- A partnership with TFE Hotels to offer member discounts when they travel for business;
- A 3-day Trade Expo and Conference in South Australia from November 4-6 – visit www.ndtsa.com.au for details.
All this is in addition to our current services and member benefits including discounted prices for attending Technical Nights and social events, access to our bi-monthly industry magazine (The Industrial Eye), up to minute Branch event news, job opportunities and more.
Finally, as part of our changes to membership, we will be increasing physical visits to Branches and company members that require greater assistance in areas such as staff certification, changes to standards and more.
We strongly urge all members to renew their membership in 2019/20 – with plans for the continued growth of the Institute and our services underway, this is a great time to be involved with AINDT.
AINDT are committed to remaining relevant to all our members, and in 2019 our focus will be to remain the leading industry body of the NDT/CM industry in Australia by looking for new ways to support our members… remember, we are here for you!