For national and multinational companies wanting representation in the Australian NDT and CM Industry and with associated bodies.
- One day of on-site consulting per financial year, with Certification Services Manager or Chief Executive Officer.
- Up to 52 hours per financial year of free off-site technical support with AINDT via direct contact with Certification Services Manager or Chief Executive Officer.
Conferences & Seminars
- Complimentary copies of conference papers, seminars & notes (as they occur).
- Trade exhibition stand/booth discounts (AINDT events).
- Consultation on new standards (ISO and Australian).
- Complimentary copies of all Federal Council meeting minutes sent to the nominated representatives.
- Although all members receive support through the AINDT Federal Office and State Branches, Supporting membership has been tailored with national and multi-national business’ operators in mind.
- The AINDT Federal Office is committed to help Supporting members make the most out of their memberships and best utilise the associated benefits, including access to information from the AINDT’s network of certification schemes and societies we understand your needs and are here to help.
PLUS Access to all Individual Member benefits for four (4) nominated representatives including...
- Receive up to four (4) hard copy issues of the Industrial Eye Journal (official publication of the AINDT) for all members, featuring technical articles, Institute news, new products with coverage of the latest industry trends and events.
- Eligibility to contribute to journal, submit papers/articles.
State Branch Activities*
- Networking and professional development opportunities with other AINDT members at State Branch technical and social activities.
- Eligibility to take an active role in the running of local State Branch and on a national level within the Federal Council.
Conferences & Seminars
- Discounted registration fees for AINDT conferences, expositions and seminars.
- Early announcements and information updates.
- Up to minute Industry standard updates
- Eligibility for AINDT service awards.
Library & Bookshop*
- Access to technical books and theoretical material available through AINDT bookshop.
- Access to the AINDT library located at the Federal Office (contains textbooks, journals and other educational and informative material).
FINANCIAL VALUE OF BENEFITS: $3,360 (approx)
MEMBERSHIP JOINING FEE: $60 (including GST)
COST OF MEMBERSHIP: $2,500 (including GST)
* Terms and Conditions:
Professional Support: Consulting in accordance with the hours and days stated within the document will be at ‘zero cost’ whenever these can be arranged to coincide with other activities. Consulting at over and above the stated hours and days or by “Special Request” will be at staff member hourly cost-rates and travel and accommodation costs to be paid by the Member Organisation.
Extras: Prior booking of test plates required through relevant State Branch or Federal, shipping charged to companies on a cost-rate basis. Please contact Federal Office regarding all expressions of interest for use of the AINDT logo/s.
Representative Benefits - State Branches: Branch Council positions are subject to election by the State Branch.
Directors: Board of directors positions are by nomination and election from the wider membership.
Representative Benefits - Library & Bookshop: Bookings are required prior to access of the AINDT library, contact Federal Office.
Awards: AINDT service awards are subject to the following conditions:
1. Must meet all requirements of the applicable award.