GF Piping Systems is a leading provider of plastic and metal piping systems with global market presence. We offer our customer a unique NDT service for Polyethylene and Polypropylene pipes and fittings - www.gfps.com
For some upcoming jobs in Australia and New Zealand, we are looking for Level II UT inspector(s), with UT TOFD and PAUT certifications (Level II).
The job offering includes:
5-days training at our GF Office in Brisbane or Sydney (For New Zealand, it would be in Wellington), to get to know our process and techniques, as well as the specificities of scanning on plastic (Polyethylene) pipes, welds (Electro fusion and Butt Fusion) and fittings. This is scheduled for asap.
You will get a GF certification at the end of the training, allowing you to take further jobs with us without training again.
If you are willing to qualify to our process and enter our pool of certified inspectors, as well as using your PAUT & TOFD level II competences to conduce a field job, please send your resume, certificates and day rates.
Applications will be considered only if:
- You are available for training in Australia or for New Zealand in Wellington.
- Locally resident in Cities mentioned.
- You are available for field job in Australia (initially Brisbane), New Zealand (Wellington).
- You are Level II UT, PAUT Level II & TOFD Level II (or above).
- You know how to use an OmniScan MX/MX2, have access or own Olympus MX/MX2 16-64 or 16-128 (ideally).
- You know how to use sizing software.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Outlook).
- A valid driving licence.
Do you recognise yourself in the above description? Then I will be happy to hear from you!