Advanced NDT Tube Technician
Asset Reliability Inspections Pty Ltd (ARI) is an asset integrity/compliance company that offers pressure equipment inspection, weld inspection and non-destructive testing (NDT) services. The position is Bunbury based with the hours typically 38hrs/pw with overtime, shift work and shutdowns. Intra and Interstate travel may also be required.
We are looking for tube inspection technicians that have experience in the inspection of ferrous and non-ferrous heat exchanger tubes using electromagnetic and ultrasonic inspection methods. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in the inspection of tubes using; Eddy Current and Ultrasonic methods with either a MS5800 and/or ECTANE systems.
The Technician will undertake a range of duties including:
• Dye Penetrant Inspection
• Magnetic Particle Inspection
• Ultrasonic Thickness Inspection
•Tube Inspection – MFL, RFT, NFT, NFA methods
• Radiography Inspection
• Previous experience with NDT inspections in accordance with AS/ASME standards
• Previous experience working on large engineering projects or in an industrial environment
• AINDT Level I Ultrasonic certification (ISO 9712)
• AINDT Level II Magnetic Particle certification (ISO 9712)
• AINDT Level II Eddy Current Testing certification (ISO 9712)
• Good communication skills and a team player
• Understanding of WH&S requirements and responsibilities.
• Understanding of ISO9001/ISO17025 requirements and responsibilities.
• Self-motivated and the ability to work independently
• A reasonable level of health and fitness
• Ability to pass drug and alcohol testing
• A current Driver's License
Desirable Requirements (not essential):
• Confined Space certification within the last 2 years
• Working at heights within the last 2years
• Construction Industry "White Card"
• AINDT Level II Radiographic Testing certification (ISO 9712)
• AINDT Level II Ultrasonic Testing certification (ISO 9712)
Neil Young, NDT Manager,
How to Apply: Please upload/send your resume and a cover letter
stating your interest and suitability for the position by COB 15 June 2018.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.