Asset Reliability Inspections Pty Ltd (ARI) is an asset integrity/compliance company that offers pressure equipment inspection, weld inspection and non-destructive testing (NDT) services.
The position is Bunbury based with the hours typically 38hrs/pw with overtime, shift work and shutdowns. Intra and Interstate travel may also be required.
The NDT Technician will undertake a range of duties including:
• Dye Penetrant Inspection
• Magnetic Particle Inspection
• Ultrasonic Thickness Inspection
• Radiographic Inspection
• Pressure vessel inspection
• All methods require ISO 9712 Certification (ASNT Holders DO NOT APPLY).
• Previous experience with NDT inspections in accordance with AS/ASME standards
• Previous experience working on large engineering projects or in an industrial environment
• AINDT Level I Ultrasonic certification (ISO 9712)
• AINDT Level II Magnetic Particle certification (ISO 9712)
• AINDT Level II Penetrant Testing certification (ISO 9712)
• AINDT Level II Radiographic Testing certification (ISO 9712)
• ASME Level 1 – Pressure equipment inspector certification
• Good communication skills and a team player
• Understanding of WH&S requirements and responsibilities.
• Understanding of ISO 9001/ISO17025 requirements and
• Self-motivation and ability to work independently
• A reasonable level of health and fitness
• A current Driver's License
Desirable Requirements (not essential):
• Confined Space certification within the last 2 years
• Working at heights within the last 2years
• Construction Industry "White Card"
: Neil Young, NDT Manager,
How to Apply
: Please upload/send your resume and a cover letter
stating your interest and suitability for the position by COB 22 February 2018.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.