Weld Integrity is seeking suitably qualified UT Technicians for Shutdown inspection work commencing late September 2015 through to October 2015. The work is typically Monday to Friday only (occasional Saturday) with technicians returning to Perth for the weekends.
Employment will be on a casual basis for the shut down period that can vary due to Outage demands.
Applicants must hold;
- Ultrasonic Testing Level II (AINDT) or Equivalent. AS ISO 9712 - 2014 and preference to hold both or either;
- Magnetic Particle Testing Level II (AINDT) or Equivalent. AS ISO 9712 - 2014
- Dye Penetrant Testing Level II (AINDT) or Equivalent. AS ISO 9712 - 2014
Please Note: ASNT Certification Holders will not be considered for any advertised NDT Roles - DO NOT APPLY
Please do not apply if you do not have the required qualifications and / or the right to work in Australia.
Other certificates of Competency preferred but not essential:
- Confined Space certificate
- Working at Heights certificate
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- A strong work ethic.
- Methodical work processes.
- Are able to work independently.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focused on customer satisfaction.
Weld Integrity offers competitive rates commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please forward general enquiries and/or a current resume/CV and copy of qualifications / certificates.