Weld Integrity is seeking suitably qualified Technicians for permanent positions within our organisation. The positions are all Perth based and successful candidates will have at least 2 years of Ultrasonic weld & material evaluation testing experience in the field.
Applicants will hold at least Ultrasonics level 2 and one other level 2 basic method as listed below;
- Ultrasonic Testing Level II (AINDT) or Equivalent. ISO 9712 - 2012
- Magnetic Particle Testing Level II (AINDT) or Equivalent. ISO 9712 - 2012
- Dye Penetrant Testing Level II (AINDT) or Equivalent. ISO 9712 - 2012
Please Note: ASNT Certification Holders will not be considered for any advertised NDT Roles - DO NOT APPLY
Please do not apply if you do not have the required qualifications and / or the right to work in Australia.
The successful candidates will possess the following attributes.
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- A strong work ethic.
- Methodical work processes.
- Are able to work independently.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focused on customer satisfaction.
Travel may be required to various sites outside Perth for short periods to carry out on-site inspections. This will form part of your employment conditions.
Weld Integrity offers competitive rates commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please forward general enquiries and/or a current resume/CV and copy of qualifications / certificates.